I have exciting news to share, I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award! By everydayanomalyblog. Please go check out their blog. From what I have read this award is for small blogs in order to build community, gain recognition and simply to spread some joy throughout the blogosphere.
My original plan for my blog
was to share my rants and raves along with my life experience’s which would hopefully help others in one way or another. I’ve tried social media on many occasions and it just hasn’t worked for me. I think that this type of forum is right for me and my intent.
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the bloggers know of their nomination!
Here are my answers to everydayanomalyblog’s questions:
1. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a medal for?
2. Do you have a favourite book?
A. A stone for danny fisher by Harold robbins
3. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
A. Hit the electrical breaker
4. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what would that rule be?
A. Respect diversity
5. What’s something that you are self conscious about?
A. Getting older
6. Are you a morning person or a night person?
A. A nite person
7. What was your first job?
8. Coffee or tea?
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
A. Ancient rome
10. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
11. What are three positive attributes of yourself?
Genuine, Caring and Respectful
And finally…… My Nominees:
My 11 questions are:
1. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
2. What is your most valued keepsake?
3. What makes a real man or woman?
4. Your biggest pet peeve?
5. Do you think all negatives have a positive somewhere?
6. Is it Black and White or simply Gray?
7. Favorite comfort food?
8. Is music universal?
9. What is love in your own words?
10. Whats most important in life?
11. What’s the best childhood memory you have?